PURPOSE OF THIS NOTICE
Title V of the Gramm-Leach-Bailey Act (GLBA) generally prohibits any financial institution, directly or through its affiliates, from sharing nonpublic personal information about you with a non-affiliated third party unless the institution provides you with a notice of its privacy policies and practices, such as the type of information that it collects about you and the categories of persons or entities to whom it may be disclosed.
In compliance with the GLBA, we are providing you with this document, which notifies you of the privacy policies and practices of Dan Yoest Insurance Agency, Inc.
OUR PRICACY POLICIES AND PRACTICES
1. Information we collect:
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
▪ Information we receive from you on applications or other forms.
▪ Information about your transactions with our affiliates, others or us.
▪ Information we receive from a consumer-reporting agency.
2. Information we may disclose to third parties:
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
3. Nonaffiliated parties to whom disclosures may be made:
We disclose nonpublic personal information about you only to non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law.
4. Our practices regarding information confidentiality and security:
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
5. Our policy regarding dispute resolution:
6. Reservation of the right to disclose information in unforeseen circumstances:
In connection with the potential sale or transfer of its interests, Dan Yoest Insurance Agency, Inc. and its affiliates reserves the right to sell or transfer your information (including but not limited to your address, name, age, sex, zip code, state and country of residency and other information that you provide through other communications) to a third party entity that (1) agrees to be Dan Yoest Insurance Agency, Inc.’s successor in interest with regard to the maintenance and protection of the information collected; and (2) agrees to the obligations of this privacy statement.